Technisch Trainer Nederland
SMA - Fulltime (40 uur) - Nederland
What are you going to do?
Based in Mechelen, SMA Benelux is a subsidiary of SMA Solar Technology. We are looking for a Technical Trainer for the Netherlands. This position will provide technical support/advice to customers and internal (pre-sales) regarding existing and new products and projects. The main focus is to give trainings to direct customers/installers and internally on existing and new SMA products and solutions in order to increase their knowledge.
What do you offer?
- Minimum Master Technical oriented diploma
- Native speaking Dutch, perfect knowledge of English (spoken & written)
- Residing in the Netherlands
- Good knowledge of electricity / IT networking
- 2 to 5 years of experience – experience in teaching and setting up and developing trainings
- Windows office / ppt / didactic skills
- Customer oriented / Proactive & good communication skills
What do you get in return?
- A competitive salary (including 13th month) + meal vouchers
- Company car + fuel card
- You work in a 38-hour week
- 20 legal leave days + 12 Extra-legal leave days (including closure between Christmas and New Year)
- Pension & medical insurance plans
- Being part of a team of great colleagues who always support you with a smile
- A young & dynamic group of people with high team- & winning spirit
- A pleasant work atmosphere with an open culture
- An environment of hard work, but of course there is room for a healthy dose of humor
Where will you be working?
We develop innovative solutions for solar and storage applications, smart energy management systems, charging solutions for electric vehicles, and hydrogen applications. These innovative solutions enable people and businesses worldwide to become more energy independent. Together with our partners and customers, we are shaping the energy transition for a sustainable and climate-friendly future. In this context, we would like to encourage people like you to join us as soon as possible.
The recruitment & selection for this vacancy is exclusively provided by kWh People.
Marco ten Teije
06 - 21 67 66 34
Stuur je sollicitatie naar: [email protected]