Technical Support Manager
GoodWe - Fulltime - Utrecht
GoodWe Power Supply Technology is a globally leading inverter manufacturer with offices and services around the globe.
The headquarters is based in Suzhou China and the R&D department and manufacturing facilities are based there. GoodWe has a significant R&D team to design and manufacture state-of-the art string inverters for the international markets.
The Benelux subsidiary is based in Utrecht, Netherlands. From there, GoodWe Benelux Service Center will address and cover Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg.
In order to build a strong technical support structure we are looking for an experienced
Technical Manager for Pre-Sales activities and After-Sales Services in Benelux area
Reporting to: Country Manager Benelux.
- Collaborate with sales team to plan and complete technical exchange with Benelux customers, train clients and set forth detailed technical solutions etc.
- Prepare presentation documents, technical explanation and other related files including bidding documents
- Analyze legal technical requirements and certifications for defined countries and drive execution of agreed and required certificates
- Monitor market environment and provide competitive information
- Analyze product roadmap and features and work closely with Marketing/Service Team to enable a product roadmap that will be highly competitive in the defined region
- Partner with sales team, visit clients and project sites, support system planning and give guidance for PV system installations, service strategy and plan in target countries
- Establish the internal and external training system, localize training materials
- Coordinate with sales team to organize training sessions, attend exhibitions
- Define and constantly improve the after-sales service strategy in the area
- Set up service structure and develop, manage and evaluate service resources in the area
- Implement service level agreements in the area
- Control service budget and costs in the area
- Follow RMA process to keep them closed on-time
- Define, implement, train and monitor Level 1 support function
- Escalate Level 2 technical support and trouble shooting
- Provide technical reports timely
Required experience and competence:
- HBO diploma in an Electro-technical direction and / or a qualified education within the solar energy market
- 5 years work experience in a technical environment, preferably in the renewable industry
- 3 years professional experience in working with inverter technologies, e.g. R&D, service, pre- and post-sales, preferably for string inverters
- Team management experiences preferred
- Experience with distributed PV systems or ground power station would be a plus
- Flexibility for working in highly fluctuating and demanding markets
- International mindset for a multi-cultural environment
- Fluent Dutch and English, French is a plus
- Willingness for international and national travel
- EU citizen or work-permit
Please sent your job application to Verena Zhu (firstname.lastname@example.org)