REC - Fulltime - Nederland
To strengthen our sales organization in The Netherlands (based in Home Office), we are looking for an Account Manager (f/m/d) as soon as possible:
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Sale of PV modules to customers (distribution / installer) in your allocated region
- Manage existing accounts and acquiring new ones
- Conduct sales negotiations within the given scope and prepare offers
- Direct Communication with customers relating to their orders and shipments
- Further expanding our market position to secure strategic growth targets
- Effective Reporting of your activities and forecasting for your area
- Support of the installers in targeted marketing activities
- Conducting trainings and sales events
- Represent REC in national & international in trade fairs & conferences
Your educational and professional background:
- Ideally, you have a degree in engineering / business administration or equivalent
- You have about 3-6 years of professional experience in sales or technical consulting
- Industry knowledge in the field of renewable energies / photovoltaics is expressly desired.
- You convince with your excellent sales skills and handling of technically oriented project developers/ installers as well as with buyers in the wholesale area
- Proficient use of the MS Office package and, if possible, Salesforce
- High willingness to travel (and therefore having a driver's license)
- Fluent English & Dutch are no challenge for you. Another foreign language is an advantage.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, flexibility and a goal- and priority-oriented way of working.
- You are used to working independently (from your home office).
We are looking for a personality who knows how to adapt to demanding customers and convince them in the higher-priced segment.
What we offer:
- An interesting and autonomous activity
- A modern, international and innovative working environment
- Being part of an organization creating products for the future energy supply
Please send your detailed application - preferably in electronic form and in English language - with details of your salary indications and the earliest possible start of work to: email@example.com.
Further information at www.recgroup.com