Customer Support Technician
Polyglot - Fulltime - Nederland
Passionate about renewable energy & PV?
- Looking forward joining a key player in the PV sector?
- Keen on being part of a multicultural team?
- Do you speak German or Dutch & English?
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is one the fastest growing renewable energy companies in the world.
They produce productive, reliable, smart and safe solar power systems, substantially increasing the energy harvest of solar panels.
Their micro inverter range is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the energy industry as well.
As a Customer Support Technician, you will be in direct contact with solar PV installers on a daily basis.
You will have a key position and help bring a general understanding of our client's solutions to the marketplace and will be part of an overall effort to develop their presence on the EMEA markets.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Respond to inbound communications
- Provide pre-sales information regarding our client's products
- Document and track all activities in a CRM/HelpDesk tool
- Troubleshooting of technical issues
You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a technical support role and have a previous experience in the solar PV sector.
People around you say that you have outstading communication skills and you are computer literate.
You are also a multilingual professional and speak German or Dutch and English, any other European language would be a great plus.
Experience with consumer-grade TCP/IP data networking would also be a great advantage.