Regional Product and FAE Manager
Polyglot - Fulltime - Nederland
Our client is one the fastest growing renewable energy companies in the world.
They produce productive, reliable, smart and safe solar power systems, substantially increasing the energy harvest of solar panels.
Their micro inverter range is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the energy industry as well.
- Do you have a solid background in product management?
- Are you passionate about the renewable energy industry?
- Do you have a flexible approach to business and a ca-do attitude?
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Regional Product and FAE Manager who will support the business objectives for the territory through the joined definition and execution of a competitive product and system roadmap in the residential Home Energy Solutions space. The Regional Product and FAE Manager will manage a team of field application engineers to provide pre- and post-sales technical field service toward our customer network.
This position reports to the General Manager and has a dotted line responsibility to the PLM manager in HQ.
- Translating the obtained market insights from customer feedback, service experiences, competitor comparisons and external industry stakeholders into individual product and system requirements for the territory.
- Responsible to monitor relevant technical regulations and grid compliance and undertake actions required together with the appropriate R&D departments in USA and NZ to enable sales in the territory
- Take ownership of new product launches and lead a multi-functional EMEA team in the process
- Communicate together with sales the value proposition (and/or the specific technical elements of it) towards customers
- Be part of the our client's central product managers team and establish a strong alignment with the global product strategy and roadmap and representing the voice of the customers for the territory
- Establish an external network of industry stakeholders and potential technology partners to obtain market insights in the Home Energy Solutions space, on product innovations and/or to scout for opportunities for cooperation.
- Conduct product and value proposition trainings to both customers, external stakeholders and internal organisation.
- Work with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, core messaging, key benefits and target customers.
- Manage a team of Field Application Engineers located in the core markets, drive their performance focussing on both pre-sales activities as well as post sales activities (field quality issues) and align management of these activities with the CS department.
- You will represent the EMEA management team where it relates to product related topics and provide feedback to the management team related to product strategy and PM progress updates.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Strong experience in the solar industry and technology, preferably worked at/with inverter and/or battery companies
- Knowledge on local solar PV incentive programs (FIT/Net Metering arrangements)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of technical and/or product management experience in a similar field of product
- Computer skills, including experience working with MS Outlook and SalesForce.com
- Interpersonal skills; excellent written and oral communications skills; team player attitude
- Ability to work independently and be self motivated
- Ability to prioritize time well to deliver consistently against stated objectives
- Interesting salary package
- Company car