Technical Mkt Manager
Huawei - Fulltime - Amsterdam
- Establish productive - professional relationships with key personnel in existing partner organizations, our Value Added Partners (VAPs).
- Sell through VAPs to Resellers in coordination with VAP resources and internal resources
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Drive adoption of company programs among Channel Partners
- Proactively assesses partner and validates partner needs on continuous basis
- Train VAP and Resellers to effectively sell our FusionHome products
- Assist partners in presenting and closing sales for larger projects (5MW and above)
- Coordinate and drive new opportunities for revenue generation
- Participate at VAP events and coordinate organization with the Huawei Team
- Be the communications interface for the VAP in the territory and the Huawei Departments-related issues
- Experience of driving channel sales within the pv industry / solar inverter
- Personal network in the desired country.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and internal with people from different countries & cultures
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about solar
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational company, challenging work and competitive salary package. Also you can get a lot of chance to join training to improve yourself.
Please send your detailed Resume/CV (photo attached) in English via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you apply for, your earliest start date and salary expectation.
Work permit in Europe and etc.
Huawei Technologies (Netherlands) B.V.
Herikerbergweg 36, 1101CM, Amsterdam, The Netherlands