Technical Support Engineer
Huawei - Fulltime - Amsterdam
- Pre-sales testing support, holding workshops with customer or partner on technical issues.
- Support proactively for sales team members.
- Follow up issues that may arise during testing/workshop/bidding activities.
- Supervising project engineering process, including kick-off meeting, hardware and software supervision, acceptance test.
- Onsite support for site survey, installation training or commissioning training to customers when necessary.
- Commissioning, improvement of the troubleshooting, intervention on site when necessary
- Interface with engineering partner to locate technical problems.
- Responsible for Hotline support and engineer support;
- Responsible for technical support service to customer or partner independently or jointly with a technical support team.
- Onsite support in case of major or critical problems that can’t be solved by customer or local subcontractor.
- Responsibilities include but, not limited to: Monitor the quality of on-site operation, updating Quality analysis and improvement processes.
- With science or engineering education background, Major of such as Computer, Electronics, Electricity, Energy or Mechanical etc.
- Pro-active attitude, willing to learn and grow, strong.
- Knowledgeable or working experience of the Solar-PV market is preferable
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and strong sense of taken responsibility.
- Working language: Fluent in Dutch and English
- Driving license
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational company, challenging work and competitive salary package. Also you can get a lot of chance to join training to improve yourself.
Please send your detailed Resume/CV (photo attached) in English via E-Mail to email@example.com indicating the position you apply for, your earliest start date and salary expectation.
Huawei Technologies (Netherlands) B.V.
Herikerbergweg 36, 1101CM, Amsterdam, The Netherlands