Customer Care & Support Engineer
Autarco - Fulltime - Eindhoven
Autarco is looking for a Customer Care & Support Engineer.
To support its growth, Autarco is looking for a strong customer care and support engineer. You are the first point of contact for any incoming after-sales inquiry from our customers and responsible for managing swift resolution of each case by clarifying the customer’s question or complaint, diagnosing the issue and selecting and explaining the best solution.
We are looking for someone with a high level of ambition and a pragmatic attitude. You get your job satisfaction from keeping customers happy and making sure the after-sales operations run like clockwork. It is your challenge to ensure after-sales inquiries are controlled in the face of the rapid growing sales. In the processes you will work closely with your colleagues. You will work both our warehouse in Veghel and from our headquarter in Eindhoven.
A number of key tasks for the position of Account Manager Solar:
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face.
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems.
- Make visits to installation sites to investigate problems and complete basic testing of returned products.
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing.
- Writing reports analysing the customer service that your organisation provides.
- Analyze PV system performance reports and pro-actively follow up on potential issues.
- Business and process improvement
- At least 2 years experience in a similar customer care & support engineering role of a technical product, preferably in the solar PV sector;
- Education: Bachelor/Master;
- Strong analytical – and thinking out-of-the-box skills;
- Pro-active and result-oriented;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, speaking and writing. Preferably also German and / or French.;
- Willing to travel within the Benelux;
- Driving licence
- Full-time employment;
- €2500 – €3500 gross monthly salary, depending on profile
- Year end bonus based on relevant KPIs
- Pleasant working environment in a fast growing company at a beautiful location, in the center of Eindhoven.
Please contact Roel van den Berg for more information or send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.