Head of Product Management
kWh People - Fulltime (40 uur) - Weesp
What are you going to do?
In this key role within Solarclarity you will be end responsible for our Product Management Department. This team consists of 10 colleagues and includes a large diversity of roles (product managers, data analysts and content managers). The department is responsible for develop, formulate and execute our product strategy at company level, category level and country level.
We are expanding our business to more and more European countries (currently France, Sweden, Belgium and the Netherlands), which means that you’re standing at the beginning of a new phase for the company, which offers many opportunities for development and growth.
What are you going to do?
- Responsible for business performance of our entire product portfolio against set targets throughout the product life cycle.
- Responsible for initiating and implementing adjustments on a price, product promotion (in close cooperation with the marketing team) and products in our portfolio in order to optimize and maximize results.
- Monitoring the market fit of the product portfolio and structurally collect customer feedback via data analysis, team members and other departments in order to continuously improve business performance within the (already existing) portfolio.
- Provide the team members with the tools they need for the job. Guide them in their career path, focus on skill development, best practice sharing, learning, coordination and communication.
- Build and maintain a network of internal and external stakeholders (suppliers, key customers) in order to keep up to date with customer needs and applications, new developments, techniques and methods.
In this job you will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. You will report directly to the Managing Director of Solarclarity and you will be a member of the Management Team. Solarclarity is a flat, informal organization where own initiative is valued. Change is the order of the day within our fast growing company. This offers great opportunities for personal development!
What do you offer?
- You have a completed university education. Preferably a master degree in a technical direction.
- You have experience in a similar position, preferably in B2B in technology or electronics.
- You have experience in managing an international (Product Management) team.
- You have a commercial attitude to realize our growth ambitions.
- Collaborative in nature and able to work with other departments when it comes to budget, planning, innovation and creativity
- You are flexible; no day is the same in our Solarcoaster.
- You’re fluent in English, speaking another European language is a big plus.
- And we like to see that you, like all our colleagues, fit in with our core values:
We keep things simple | Courageous I Progressive I Contribute I Customer Focused I Collaborate
What will you get in return?
- A pleasant scale-up working atmosphere.
- An attractive salary and profit distribution.
- 25 holidays + off on January the 2th.
- A pension scheme.
- A laptop and a mobile phone.
- An organized lunch every office day.
- Friday afternoon drinks in our own SC bar or at our roof terrace.
As a solar power specialist, we like to share our knowledge, for example through our SC Academy, our Energy Management Experience Center (EMEC) and our Energy Café. In order to realize our sustainable ambitions, we are constantly looking for the brightest minds with a green heart.
Where will you be working?
We are a fast growing B2B E-commerce company in the solar industry. In the next few years there will be major developments in the field of solar panels, inverters, batteries, mounting systems and energy management. We want to support our customers in Europe as much as possible by offering them the right products, service, price and information. All through a perfect online customer experience.
Solarclarity is growing from a founder of the Dutch solar energy market to an international frontrunner in a fast pace. In 2013 we received a golden FD Gazelle and in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 we were awarded the TOP BRAND PV AWARD from EuPD Research.
De werving en selectie van deze vacature wordt exclusief verzorgd door kWh People
06 - 11 25 87 59
Stuur je sollicitatie naar: myl