Business Development Manager Belgium
Ikaros Solar Belgium NV - Fulltime (40 uur) - Schoten 2900
Ikaros Solar, operating in 7 European countries, is a top-5 player in the C&I markets. It has installed 174 MWp of PV systems spread over 374 installations since 2007.
Our client list includes Fortune 500 companies like Ikea, Philips, Carrefour, Ahold and Johnson & Johnson. Ikaros is cooperating with major PV investors besides being a PV investor itself.
Background and role purpose
In line with its strategic growth ambitions, Ikaros Solar is now looking to hire a Business Development Manager (BDM). The mission is to develop new PV opportunities that will lead to PV EPC contracts.
The manager will apply his business expertise and commercial skills in order to identify and conclude new PV transactions. He will be presenting the company investors optimised PV investment opportunities. He will respond to customer demands for the construction of PV installations. He will be expert on his local PV market conditions and apply his vision and leadership to steer the organization towards the most lucrative commercial undertakings.
The BDM will report to the Group Business Development Director.
The BDM will
- Develop the local business plans
- Understand local market conditions and eventual subsidy legislation
- Develop ground mount, rooftop, carport or on-water opportunities as most fit
- Bring these opportunities to financial close
- Develop an appropriate marketing plan to expand and secure transactions
- Administer and protect the contractual basis on which transactions are closed
- Manage his pipeline targets
- Assure the commercial - operational interaction of the local organisation
- Interact as the face of the company to customers
The contracts that the BDM has to conclude are extensive. The BDM will retain the position of Client Executive into the construction project in order to ensure that contractual and commercial matters are complied with.
- 5+ years work experience in a business development role
- Demonstrated success in increasing revenue and profitability
- Higher education degree
- financial development skills
- business judgment and financial insight leading to optimized investment proposals
- influencing and decision making skills
- entrepreneurial mindset
- fluent language proficiency in Dutch and English
- PV market knowledge gathering as a bonus
Attractive fixed basis remuneration in addition to rewarding performance with bonus arrangements
Stuur je sollicitatie naar: [email protected]