Senior O&M Manager - Solar PV
Boss Energy Consulting - Fulltime (40 uur) - The Netherlands
Senior O&M Manager (Solar PV & Storage) - The Netherlands
Boss Energy Renewables is currently working in partnership with one of the renewable energy industry’s leading utility companies to find an experienced Senior O&M Manager. Our client is ramping up their activities in the Netherlands, as one of their key focus markets in Europe, and therefore are searching for an experienced individual to manage and oversee their Solar PV and Storage assets in the Netherlands.
There are a number of solar PV projects currently being constructed which will be included in the scope of this role. The role will be flexible with occasional travel to both the regional and head offices as well as the project sites when needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading, global utility in a Senior position, with plenty of future career progression on offer as a result.
The scope of the role:
- Managing and overseeing all O&M operations and relationships with external contractors.
- Managing relationships with stakeholders and municipalities involved with the projects.
- Liaising with both the Development and EPC departments in order to give advice on the eventual operability of project designs.
- O&M Budgeting.
- Optimization of the company’s solar PV assets in the Netherlands.
- Managing and coordinating teams and processes in order to comply with company HSE standards.
- Monitoring and reduction of operating costs.
- Preparing O&M and asset management strategies in the Netherlands.
- Degree in engineering – preferably electrical and to master’s level.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the O&M and/or Asset management of renewable energy projects (preferably Solar PV).
- Proven track record in O&M and/or Asset Management.
- Technical background and knowledge of electrical and solar PV systems.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the Netherlands on a regular basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to learn more, please send your CV and contact details to Kieran.email@example.com.
Stuur je sollicitatie naar: Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org