Head of Construction
Boss Energy Consulting - Fulltime (40 uur) - Belgium
Head of Construction - BeNeLux
My client is a major EPC within the Solar PV sector, they are actively looking for someone to head the Construction department in the Benelux region. This individual will ultimately be involved in the management of all construction activities in the Benelux, as well as managing the project/site managers and engineers within the department.
This role will be based from the company's HQ in the north of Belgium with travel to construction sites being a regular activity.
· Management of employees within the construction department.
· Assurance of contractual compliance in terms of project design.
· Review and approval of plans for construction projects.
· Responsible for PV plant grid connection.
· Quality control and sub-contractor evaluation.
· Performance reporting for the construction department.
· Budget management for construction projects.
· Vast experience in solar PV construction projects.
· Fluent in Dutch and English (French also preferred).
· Excellent manager and mentor of personnel.
· Electrical engineering background preferred.
· Environmental and sustainable values at the core of the company's values.
· A company which operates in multiple dynamic solar PV markets with a financially stable base.
· Competitive salary with benefits.
· Attractive role with multiple activities and a wide range of responsibilities.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Kieran.email@example.com.
Stuur je sollicitatie naar: Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org