Head of Operations - NL
Solarcentury Nederland - 32-40 uur - Den Bosch
We are looking for a Head of Operations - NL to manage an operations team involved in the development, delivery and operation & maintenance of utility scale projects, ensuring they are completed to a high quality, safely, on time and within budget.
Do you want to make a real difference in the energytransition? Working at Solarcentury gives you this chance!
The position will also specially focus on the regional strategy to identify grid connection opportunities and reduce the cost of grid connection by moving away from the traditional DNO full turnkey offer and evaluate alternative options to mitigate capacity restrictions.
What will you do?
- Supporting the development of the NL project pipeline to Financial Close
- Accuracy of CAPEX and OPEX cost models and margin estimates
- Innovation of the current NL grid connection model, and reducing this cost area
- Safety, quality, timing, profitability of construction activities
- Smooth customer engagement delivering reasonable/feasible EPC & O&M contracts
What do you bring?
- Proven track record in managing operations in PV industry
- Detailed knowledge of contracting, constructing, and maintaining HV connections
- Team management
- Highly self-motivated
- Good knowledge of the project development, engineering and construction process
- Fluent in Dutch and English with other languages advantageous.
What do we offer?
Solarcentury offers excellent terms of employment, including a competitive salary, flexible working hours, extensive pension scheme, disability insurance, 25 vacation days, travel allowance, training budget and a pleasant and informal working environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a question? Please send us an email or give us a call at: +31 (0)622100233
Stuur je sollicitatie naar: email@example.com