Senior Project Development Manager, Large scale Solar Power Plants
Solarcentury Nederland - 32-40 uur - Den Bosch
We are looking for a Project Developer to join our highly successful development team and further grow the company’s large scale development pipeline. This new role will proactively grow Solarcentury’s project development business in the Netherlands and support the financial closing process, providing development, EPC and O&M revenue.
Do you want to make a real difference in the energytransition? Working at Solarcentury gives you this chance!
Solarcentury is perfectly placed to exploit the exciting new opportunities in the renewable energy market, and this role will present the successful candidate with a unique chance to support and grow that business. This position is based in Den Bosch (partly home-office) and requires regular travel within the country.
What will you do?
- Greenfield development – establishing SC development projects in The Netherlands. Candidates have a strong drive to initiate and materialise attractive business opportunities.
- People management – identifying local development partners, managing internal resources and 3rd parties (consultants) in an efficient and effective manner.
- Project acquisition – identifying suitable targets, negotiating commercial terms and closing acquisitions
What do you bring?
- Bachelor or Master in business administration, commercial or technical education
- Five to ten years working experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
- The successful candidate will be familiar with the project development and sales process for (renewable) energy project in the Netherlands. A good understanding of all parts of the development cycle of a (renewable) energy project is preferred.
- Experience in project management, track record when it comes to delivery and contractual negotiation and closing are vital for this role.
- The preferred candidate will ideally have worked as either as a wind or solar developer and have delivered a number of successful project.
What do we offer?
Solarcentury offers excellent terms of employment, including a competitive salary, flexible working hours, extensive pension scheme, disability insurance, 25 vacation days, travel allowance, training budget and a pleasant and informal working environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
Do you have a question? Please send us an email or give us a call at: +31 (0)622100233
Stuur je sollicitatie naar: firstname.lastname@example.org