Junior Business Developer - PV
Unisun Energy - Fulltime (40 uur) - Rotterdam
Job Description for Junior Business Developer - PV
Unisun Energy creates, develops and realizes sustainable, innovative solar energy solutions. From drawing board, financing to execution; Unisun Energy offers all expertise under one roof. With roots in China, Shanghai, Unisun Energy has been active worldwide since 2013.
The European Head Office is located in Rotterdam. And that is not without a reason. It features the “Hands on mentality” that reigns there. Passion, professionalism and a personal approach are central to this. Unisun Energy’s mission is to achieve sustainable goals. Working along with their stakeholders and advise the best solutions. With the expertise of a team of specialists from all over the world and knowledge of the local markets, Unisun Energy Group has become one of the leading global companies in the renewable industry.
Unisun Energy is expanding their team and is looking for a Junior Business Developer – PV who will be part of the Business Development and Sales Team. Unisun’s BD team is responsible for the development and sales of sustainable energy projects (PV), ground based, roof top, car ports and floating, from concept, subsidy, permitting, financing up to realization. These can be either own developments or EPC projects through direct or public tenders.
The Junior Business Developer assists the BDM team in researching and approaching the European PV market with identifying and securing potential project opportunities, portfolios and or tenders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- - Identifying new locations, projects, customers and partners
- - Working on multiple projects simultaneous from initial development up to realization
- - Providing input for agreements and cooperation’s for realization of PV solar parks
- - Participating in meetings with project relevant stakeholders
- - Working together with other departments, like design/engineering for initial designs and analysis
- - Preparing input for planning and permitting processes with municipalities
- - Working with grid operators on connectivity possibilities
- - Preparing input for financial models / business cases
- - Preparing input for application processes of subsidies (SDE+, EIA etc.)
- - Providing support for RFP/Tender processes (EPC tenders)
The Junior Business Developer – PV reports to Senior Business Development Manager.
This position will be based in Rotterdam office. Travelling throughout the Netherlands and occasionally Europe may be required
Required qualifications, skills & competencies
- Fluent in Dutch and English (writing and speaking)
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, Commercial and or Technical, Sustainable Energy Management or
- any other related field.
- Some experience in a Business Development/sales role either in photovoltaic (PV) projects or related industries (wind or biomass) is a pre.
- Ability to communicate at an intermediate level with stakeholders and partners
- Knowledge of legislation and subsidy process is a pre
- Some experience in financial modelling and business cases
- Commercial, focused, accurate and well organized
- Strong interpersonal, communication and social skills
- Team minded – Together Everyone Achieves More
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Hands-on mentality
- Driving license B
- Office 365
Please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Stuur je sollicitatie naar: email@example.com