Project Manager - PV
Unisun Energy - Fulltime (40 uur) - Rotterdam, 3012KD , 35
Job Description for
Project Manager - PV
Unisun Energy creates, develops and realizes sustainable, innovative solar energy solutions. From drawing board, financing to execution; Unisun Energy offers all expertise under one roof. With roots in China, Shanghai, Unisun Energy has been active worldwide since 2013.
The European Head Office is located in Rotterdam. And that is not without a reason. It features the “Hands on mentality” that reigns there. Passion, professionalism and a personal approach are central to this. Unisun Energy’s mission is to achieve sustainable goals. Working along with their stakeholders and advise the best solutions. With the expertise of a team of specialists from all over the world and knowledge of the local markets, Unisun Energy Group has become one of the leading global companies in the renewable industry.
Unisun Energy is expanding their team and is looking for a Project Manager – PV who will be part of the Operations team. Unisun’s operations team is responsible for the Engineering and Construction (EPC) of large scale ground-based, rooftop, carports and floating photovoltaic (PV) installations.
The Project Manager plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Preparation of project execution plan / project management plan
- Initiate and conduct project risk assessment
- Develop and monitor project budget based against target budget
- Define and control execution design/engineering activities
- Prepare RFQ’s for project
- Review project proposal or plan from Contractors and suppliers to determine time frame, cashflow, budgets, procedures for accomplishing project staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Prepare purchase orders
- In consultation with assigned Contractors, establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and ensure adequate resources are available to the project.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of Contractors to ensure project progresses on
schedule and within target budget.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Prepare test and inspection plans
- Coordinate activities of third parties, technical advisors, grid operators.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Reviews status reports prepared by Contractors and modifies schedules or plans
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Responsible for close out the projects all the way to Final Acceptance Test.
The Project Manager – PV reports to Director Operations.
This position will be based in Rotterdam office. Occasional travelling (Europe) may be required
Required qualifications, skills & competencies
- Fluent in Dutch and English at business level
- Minimum Bachelor degree in electrical engineering, sustainable energy or any other related field.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Project Management role either in Photovoltaic (PV) projects or related industries
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
• Strong interpersonal and social skills
• Team minded – Together Everyone Achieves More
• Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines and budgets.
Stuur je sollicitatie naar: firstname.lastname@example.org