Technical Support Specialist / Lead (Europe)
APsystems - Fulltime (40 uur) - 2908 LT Capelle aan den ijssel
APsystems, the # 1 company in MLPE (Module Level Power Electronics) offers advanced, powerful solar microinverter technology for residential and commercial systems. The APsystems microinverter solution combines highly efficient power inversion with user-friendly monitoring to bring our customers reliable and sustainable energy.
APsystems is currently growing his Technical Support Team in Europe and is recruiting a Technical Support Specialist/Lead to be based in The Netherlands or in Belgium.
The primary function of the Technical Support Specialist is to respond to solar installers’ technical and installation issues to ensure complete customer satisfaction and maximize performance of APsystems products.
Contact with customers and installers shall be by phone, email, written communication and occasionally on their premises.
As an area of primary responsibility, the Technical Support Specialist will:
- Accurately and efficiently assess, analyze, advise, and troubleshoot technical issues observed on APsystems products
- Train solar distributors and installers (on-site or via distance learning)
- Monitor existing installations through APsystems monitoring portal (EMA) and identify installation issues
- Track and follow-up technical issues via CRM “Salesforce Service Cloud”
- At term, able to lead a team of 3-4 technical support specialist and become the relay of the Global Senior Director in Europe.
As an area of secondary responsibility, the Technical Support Specialist will:
- Produce technical documentation for the company
- Produce material for training of our installers
In addition, the Technical Support Specialist must:
- Have thorough and complete knowledge of all APsystems products and solar systems
- Be self-motivated in all matters relating to business
- Be able to effectively and efficiently manage own time and cost effectively deliver projects and assignments
- Treat all APsystems contacts, installers, and customers with respect, professionalism, and patience
- Be proficient in installing Internet router and bridging devices, understanding and recognizing the varied wiring and equipment
- Be detail oriented, timely, and organized
- Follow-up on any installer/customer request, question, concern or problem through courteous, knowledgeable and authoritative presentation
- Seek to represent the company in a way that produces more sales opportunities for the company
- Maintain coherent notes and records of conversations and data collected during service calls.
- Technical/engineering background (solar photovoltaic, electrical), with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience in working in a Customer Service / Technical Support is key
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce Service Cloud or equivalent) is preferred
- Have knowledge of the solar industry is highly appreciated
- Self started, able to work independently
- Sales driven
- Mid-level management experience: lead a team of 3-4 tech support specialists located in different areas in Europe
- Must speak English and French. Other languages are welcome
- Work location: NL or Belgium
Stuur je sollicitatie naar: S.Dufrenne@apsystems.com