Project Development Manager
kWh People - Fulltime (40 uur) - Nijmegen, 6541 EZ 477
As a Project Development Manager you will have the opportunity to add significant value and direction in the growth and penetration of Falck in Netherlands. You will be involved in managing the existing relationship with the local development partner as well as originating more projects to develop and to acquire. This challenge in itself will open new development paths for the Project Development Manager, whilst Falck also monitors and supports individuals to grow.
Recently Falck has been trialling a “Young Managers” training programme for those who show commitment and promise, where you would receive training and development that would assist in providing both a foundation and next steps in the individual’s development.
You will be based in the Netherlands, but will have frequent interactions and visits from the London team and can also travel to London to facilitate interactions. In addition you will have the opportunity to interact with (both physically and by video) the wider BD North Europe team on a monthly basis as well as the wider support team of engineering and construction, finance, legal etc who are based in the UK and Italy.
Your main responsibilities:
- Working in Netherlands, originating greenfield, codevelopment and acquisitions opportunities for Wind and Solar projects including submission of HoTs, review and negotiation of land options and leases
- Managing co‐development partners on development of project pipelines
- Managing the development of a project within budget from any stage to a ready to build state, including dealing with any appeal process and discharge of relevant conditions, managing all project stakeholders
- Work with relevant staff to set up Falck’s greenfield development activities/processes over the medium term
- Work and assist relevant internal staff to set up community investment in Falck projects in the country
- Assist/co‐work in the negotiations for a joint development agreement and carrying out necessary due diligence with internal and external resource
- Carry out other “ad‐hoc” activities required to achieve Company’s objectives
- Be proactive in meeting Group objectives
- Engage in industry consultations so the company can act on new trends
- Analysis of regulation and risks & presenting this internally
- Carry out internal management reporting
- Work with an Intern or junior colleagues
- University Degree in Engineering/Sciences/Planning/Economics
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in renewable energy
- Experience of wind/solar project development up to consent/ refusal/ appeal stage
- WindPro (or equivalent), GIS, PV Syst (or equivalent) useful
- Public Relations experience & negotiations wiht landowners
- Knowledge of relevant planning regulations
- Understanding project risks and mitigants
- Hosting expertise to deliver on time and prioritise
- Willing to travel abroad
Falck fosters key behaviours
Challenge the status quo | Think Big | Make things happen | Get out and bring back insight | Help others to succeed
Share what we have; involve those who know | Protagonist not spectators | Take commitments seriously
Falck has established itself in the Netherlands since mid 2017. Its aim is to develop wind and solar project with an ambition to have a healthy pipeline over 200 MW+. Our short term target is to ensure we are able to acquire over 20 MW of project capacity from either an operational project or purchasing a consented site that we could build out within the next 18 months.
The recruitment & selection of this vacancy is handled exclusively by kWh People.
+31 6 1162 9733
Stuur je sollicitatie naar: firstname.lastname@example.org